Reverse Trendelenburg / Trendelenberg Incline Position
Finally, an affordable solution for folks who are required to sleep in a Reverse Trendelenburg or Trendelenberg incline position. The SLEEPLAB R/T BED frame is designed to elevate your bed exactly as your physician prescribed, without use of awkward solutions, such as 6" blocks stacked under the base of your headboard.
Designed for Persons Suffering from Acid Reflux
This bed is designed for people with severe acid reflux who have been advised by their physician to sleep with the head of their bed raised; they want the bed flat, but slanted. The use of this bed in Sleep Labs assists in controlling acid reflux. This bed is designed for Sleep Labs, but is also ideal for home use.
- Designed to install under your existing mattress or with a Sleep Lab Mattress
- The SLEEPLAB R/T BED allows you to sleep on your side or your stomach without bending at the waist
- The head height is electrically adjusted from 0" to 10" in height (0 to 8 degree tilt) with the use of corded hand controller
- If you reverse the head and feet, you can raise the feet to be able to obtain the heart rest position (Trendelenberg)
- With the SLEEPLAB R/T BED, you can restore your bed to its normal position in the morning, make it as you normally do, and no one need ever know that you elevate your bed at night
- Corded hand-held controller provided (Dual King Size has two corded hand-held controllers)
- You may order just the bed and use your own mattress or you may order the bed with the SleepLab R/T Mattress
- Optional SleepLab Mattress is designed for the R/T Bed with 600 lb. capacity and 20 Year Ltd. Warranty
- Ltd. Lifetime Frame Warranty, 600 lb. weight capacity
Optional Leg Height Extensions
- Height from the floor to the top of the base (without mattress) is approximately 15"
- There is approximately 3" of clearance underneath the bed to the bottom of the frame
If you wish to raise the overall height of the bed, optional leg height extensions are available in either 2”, 4”, or 6” sizes. You can select a height extension above. The leg extensions are removable if you later decide to lower the bed.
Height Considerations with Optional Leg Extensions
- The extensions will raise the overall height of the bed (i.e. floor to top of the base will become 17", 19", or 21")
- It is important to consider the mattress thickness also in case a specific height is required.
- Price does not include shipping and delivery. Please call for in-home delivery / set-up quote to your area.
- Some urban areas, remote areas, islands, peninsulas, and extraordinary delivery requirements (such as 2nd or higher floors, etc.) will incur additional shipping charges. Please contact us prior to placing an order if you are unsure, we will be glad to provide a shipping quote. Click Here for detailed information regarding Adjustable Bed delivery.